LSC Conditions to hire boats
Boats available to hire : 1 RS Vision / 4 RS Feva / 3 Pico / 1 Wayfarer / 6 RS Tera
To hire one of the Club boats for the day, please note the following :
1- You must be a Club member over 18 yrs.
2- You must be a competent sailor( Minimum RYA level 2 ) to ensure your own safety and that of the craft.
3- Should you be unsure as to whether or not you are competent to handle the prevailing conditions, you should NOT venture out without a safety boat or a competent adult in company.
4- If renting a boat for a Junior (under 18 ) the parent or guardian must hire the boat and be responsible at all times both for the Junior safety and that of the craft.
5- Take a note of the boat number you are using so that when reporting any problems, the boat is easily identifiable.
6- Boats are NOT be available for hire on any day when there is an organised Club Sailing Session. This includes Junior Week, Juniors in Boat ( JIB ), or training courses as they may be in use for the session.
7- You can book only ONE boat per booking.
8- If you require more than one boat for the day you have to make multiple bookings.
9- Bookings may be made up to 5 minutes before the start of the reserved slot.
10- If booking on the day please contact email@example.com so your booking will be recorded on the system and will appear in the LSC Hire Google Calendar.
11- Bookings cannot be made more than 1 month ahead.
12- Each booking is for ONE day only, if you require a boat for more than a day then you have to make multiple bookings.
13- Boats may only be removed from the club by trailer or car, or kept away overnight after prior permission has been obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
14- Any breakage or fault must be reported, as soon as practicably possible to the Bosun.
- Please complete the online form link : LSC Boats - DAMAGE REPORT FORM
15- Buoyancy aids must be worn at all times when on the water.
16- A mast float MUST be attached to the top of the mast whilst the boat is in use.
17- Boats must be returned to their spaces after use and the sails and foils returned to their secure storage place.
- The dinghies are stored in the club dinghy park.
- When not in use the boats must be put back on their trolleys to minimise damage to the hulls.
- Do NOT leave sitting on the ground.
18- After sailing please wash the boat and ensure all sails etc are returned to their storage position and the storage shed is secured.
- SAFETY NOTES:
- Safety is the responsibility of each member who goes out on the water and, if under-age, the responsibility of the parent.
- PLEASE ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU ARE UNSURE AS TO CONDITIONS OR ABILITY.
DINGHY HIRE FEES :
- Fees are: £20 per boat - RS Vision, RS Feva, Pico, RS Tera, Wayfarer
- FREE if only Juniors in the boat hired.
- Payment must be done by cash at the club or by bank transfer to the LSC account.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
Last updated 17:27 on 27 February 2021