LSC BOAT HIRE OPEN FOR BOOKING 18/07/2020
Published 16:56 on 17 Jul 2020
LSC Online booking is OPEN again :
- with a limited selection of boats available for hire : 2 Teras, 2 Fevas, and 2 Picos.
- A boat can only be rented every 3 DAYS to avoid contamination.
NEW RULES FOR HIRING A BOAT UNDER COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Restrictions are required to reduce the risk of Covid infection for the crew and to reduce the risk of rescue being required,
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Boats MUST be booked through the online booking system. This will ensure a minimum 72 hour period between bookings to allow natural decontamination on the boat. Strictly no turn-up-and-sail.
- Restriction on windstrength permitted for launch (<F5)
- Restriction on experience level of dinghy crew (minimum RYA level 2 (Junior stage 3)). No beginners unless accompanied in the boat by an experienced sailor from the same household. Crew must feel confident in their ability to sail self-sufficiently and be able to rig/launch/recover only with help from their own household.
- Use of provided Masthead float obligatory.
- All necessary equipment is stored in the boat and no exchanging of equipment with other boats is permitted EXCEPT: masts/sails for Teras and Picos are stored in the wooden boat shed. Each is numbered on the attached masthead float to correspond with the boat number.
- Boats are padlocked
- Boat should be rinsed after use but ensuring no other people are splashed by run-off. Natural decontamination will occur within 72 hours.
DON'T FORGET TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING if you cannot attend, you have a link to cancel your booking at the bottom of your confirmation email.
Please contact Ariane email@example.com if you want to book on the day or if you want to book 2 consecutive days same household or bubble.
Link to Boat Hire below you need to be logged in to view it :
Before making the booking please read
LSC Conditions for Boat Hire
Contact Booking : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Boat : email@example.com
Last updated 17:27 on 27 February 2021